الجمعة، أكتوبر 02، 2009

حوار بدون فائدة

Show Recent Messages (F3)

cute girl is not in your Messenger List

Use caution in corresponding with people you don't know and never share confidential or private information with them.

Report as Spam

cute girl: hey..u there?

gareeb: hi

cute girl: ooh hey

gareeb: how are you

gareeb: where are you from

cute girl: well I just saw your name on the yeahoo directory and your profile seemed interesting lol

gareeb: thanks

cute girl: what are you up to?

gareeb: up to ؟

cute girl: nice, nothin welll I work from home just starting doing these cam shows It's pretty fun actually lol

gareeb: haha

gareeb: so where are you from basicly

cute girl: I am a little busy right now cant really talk here, but if you want I would LOVE if you came to watch my show, give me some company, and maybe a GOOD rating ???

cute girl: I'm from Chicago

gareeb: so you are making adv for your job by mail

gareeb: or show

cute girl: This way you can see what I look like and we can chat while I work, I promise you wont be dissapointed..I must warn you though, I am not wearing much..

gareeb: what kink of show you make

cute girl: well I think i have my free friend's pass lyin here one sec babe.. I mean would you want it??

cute girl: yup, I do got another pass left!..YAY.. just please don't tell anyone else I can get in trouble. What color panties should I put on for you sexy, i'll let you pick! LOL

gareeb: loooooool

cute girl: k lol .. You joining me ?

gareeb: no problem

gareeb: whay not

gareeb: what i have to lost nothing so why not

cute girl: Ok, go to http://tinyurl.com/qhn795 scroll all the way down to the bottom babe, and you will see "friends of Myra", click that and when you get the password page, put in the password: " ????? " okay?

طبعا اكيد في ناس حابة تعرف الباسورد بس شغال مية مية هههههه والبنت حلوة على قولة صديقي

سيكسي كثير بس للاسف انا ماليش في الكلام ده

gareeb: really nice password

gareeb:

cute girl: yup, fill out your info, make sure you put your correct b-day k?

gareeb: the page is blocked but i will use proxy to open it

cute girl: DO IT! I DARE YOU...

gareeb: you know i didnt know that you are gril i thought you are boy

gareeb: but you are very hoooooooooooot

cute girl: k, if you entered as my friend, it should say 0.00, if so you are good for my free friend's pass dont worry about the autorenew the pass cancels all charges

gareeb: Unable to verify age

cute girl: CC is just to verify your age hun,its the sites policy to ensure no minors get access to the site .. i gave u my free friend's pass

gareeb: I'm very thankful

cute girl: ok let me know when you get in so I can invite you directly to my cam.

gareeb: ok

gareeb: I'll try

cute girl: k, you in yet babe?? Don't keep me waiting!

cute girl: k

gareeb: still verifyig age

cute girl: k when u login click LIVEWEBCAMS and I'm the girl on the top row farthest to the left. There's a chat there so I'll see u there babe ... maybe u tell me what to do

gareeb: i think its will not complete

cute girl is typing a message.

cute girl: k

gareeb: i dont have gooooood luck


صراحة انا مستغرب ايه الهدف من الكلام ده كله هي ايه مستفيدة من انها تعرض نفسها لي على الكام طبعا رحت للنهاية معاها وشفت الحاجات الخاصة اللي حاطاها بس صور تجنن الناس اللاستريييييييييييت خالص

بس انا ولا هناك على العموم البنات اللي زي دول ما بعرف ايه هدفهم في الحياة

وعلى شان تستغربو اكثر واكثر لقيت لي شاب عمل معي نفس الحركة دي بس من فترة طويلة جدا جدا في الوقت هذاك ما كان عندي مدونة والا كنت نشرت الكلام كلو بس صراحة شئ يحير ايه الفايدة والغريب انها اعطتني اكاونت على الموقع اللي حاطها فيها صورها السيكسي كلها وشغلات تانية وامكانية اني امر على كل البنات الموجودات في الموقع يارتها كانت ولد على الاقل كان ضمن اني اجي كل يوم

بس نقول ايه حظ التعيس دايما يوقعني مع بنااااااااات

نسيت شئ مهم اليوم كان عقد قران احد اصدقائي وبعد ما رجعت من العقد كان اهلي في البيت محضرين لي مجموعة من الصور لبنات فاتنات على اساس اني اتشجع زي صديقي واختار منهم وحدة بس ايه ما خليت وحدة ما تطلعت فيها عييييييييب مع انهم والله ما يتعيبو بس علشان اخلص من الموضوع ده لانه كان حيطول لو ما عملت كدا بس الله يسامحني

شئ تاني ماله علاقة بالموضوع كله بس لاني ما ممكن اعمل له بوست لوحده انو فيصل صديقي سافر الى السعودية لان المرض اشتد عليه وانا صراحة فتنتو مع اهلو وخليت اخوه ( وياربي على اخووووووووووه ناااااااار نااااااااار ) يجي على مسقط علشان ياخذ اخوه لان حالته الصحية اتدهورت كثير ومشكلته انه مصاب بمرض الربو اللي خلا المرض يزيد عليه وصراحة انا كنت خايف عليه كثير بس الحمد لله سافر لاهله على الاقل يكونو قريبين منه ويطمنو عليه والله يشفيه يارب وان شاء الله ما تشوفو شر كلكم دعواتكم له

هناك تعليقان (2):

nabil يقول...

انا بتمنى اخضر عرسك ....ه انا بستنى دعوة .... بوست حلو بس الحوار ممل ...

غريب يقول...

عرسي
اذا تقصد عرس مثلي فما اعتقد اني حعرس بمثلي ( حتى الان ما لقيت من اربط بيه نفسي طول حياتي اذا تقصد بهذا العرس)

اما العرس العادي فالله يستر